I am back from chalet which was at Pasir Ris , and i am so tired . I brought a sleeping back and 3 sets of clothes there , but i didn't use the sleeping bag at all .The first day i reached there at about 4.00 pm +,some girls and both our mentors were there already, Mr Kat and Ms Tan . I helped in starting the fire for the barbecue , then go for a game of basketball . After that , i walk around the area and find that there was no one else in the chalet compound except for us, which means there wasn't any other chalet being booked , the surrounding area was a forest . When night falls , the forest looks creepy . We watched TV , BBQ and some played Mahjong . Later in the evening , Ms Tock and Ms Chua arrived .We played water bombs and i was ALL WET . Ms Tock and Ms Chua went back home after the water bombing activity. I quickly went upstairs and get my clothes amd prepare to bathe . Then for the first night i didn't slept at all , untill 5.00 am + .Most of us wasn't sleeping , instead we were playing with card game and chatting with our mentor, some were still "mahjonging" Late at night ,at about 1.00 am + , some cooked Maggi to eat. And it was the nxt day already . I will continue the post for the second day when i have time bahs . By the way , how to we know wat to buy for the textbooks and workbook for SEC 3 ? Which book is for which course ? Tell me if anyone of u know . =) ~ 10.45 am