It's COURSE C2 , the course i wanted to be in . Feels sad for those who got into the course they did not wan ,dun feel too disappointed . As long as u study well, get very good results , it doesn't matter what course u are in . As for nxt year i will still be in the same class as many goood friends .Below are some example .
- Yang Qi
- Ding Xiong
- Eric
- Cindy
- and many many more ...
Nxt year also nidda wear long and white pants le , SEC 3 , MUST WORK VERI VERI ,VERI HARD . Two days later will be my class chalet , still haven pack .. nothing much to pack anyway.Today i went for another BB parade and it was FULL U , so hot sia . Then went for lunch at Lot One with Yang Qi , Eric and Tsu Kian . I was all WET , because there was a huge shower , then i went home by bus and i found out something , I DIDN'T BRING MY EZ-LIINK CARD. but the driver was kiind enough to let me board the bus. Later in the afternoon , i went out with my family , then now bak at home . I have something in mind now ... 2B . Haix , we will still nid to leave each other one day , but as long as we contact each other , 2B will still always be on our mind . I shall stop , goodnight ~11.00pm