Wednesday, November 15, 2006 @
Then on the SECOND DAY !! I woke up at about 6.00am + and swept the floor . I swept the floor for 3 to 4 times , but there was still sand . Then we had breakfast , a bit western style lar . Later on , our mentors told us to gather and play TRUTH OR DARE , but I didn't play . I went back to sleep for about one hour and woke up at about 11.00 am + Mr Kat was gone .The girls were out shopping , while some some boys were playing MAHJONG , I think they have been playing mahjong for a long time since 10.00 pm plus .Then at about 3.00 pm , Ms Tan had to go , she told us that Mr kat will be back at 4.00pm plus , so I waited . He came back and many said that they didn't wan to stay overnight cos tmr 8.00 am we have to check out le , so wat for stay overnight then early in the morning go home . Mr Kat decided to check out onthe second day night . As there was still a lot of foodstuff left , they wanted to BBQ them . I helped to start the fire , and went back in because outside there was SUPER HOT and there was a lot of MOSQUITOES . Doreen asked if anyone wanted to go to Pasir Ris park , i had nth to do so i went there with Daryl , Doreen , Esmond . I climbed the " spiderweb" with Doreen and Daryl and three of us got to the TOP OF IT ! I have a picture here taken from doreen . Then when we reach top , three of us took pics [below] The night Mr Kat spent his time in the kitchen to cook for us , so GOOD . then we checked out and go home . We reach CCK at about 10.00 pm plus . The memories of 2B will always remain , must always remember me =) 2B 06' ~6.52pm








PS: For the first day of the chalet, look at the post before

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.