I haven't been free these few days luh ,cause busy with my chinese project. 2 more days to 2007 , this year holidays seems to be the MOST BORED-est EVER FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE TILL NOW [execpt for the time when i am with 2B] .. Lets keep this post short and sweet =)
Replying of tags
[wanlin] ~ thx , i tagged lerrs
[linshan] ~ thx ,no problem
[stella] ~ lolz
[eric] ~ Errs ..
[edina] ~ okiies i will link u =)
[linshan] ~ u really do sound like one E-greeting card .. lolz
[doreen] ~ well said !!
[doreen] ~ i so strict mehs ?
[doreen] ~ spamming ....
[doreen] ~ thx for the seasons greetings =)
[doreen] ~ you spam to take revenge ar ?
[catherine] ~ nothing to say cause doreen and stella taken my lines lerrs
[stella] ~ well said too !!
[stella] ~ so many spammers!!
[stella] ~ and u are one of them ..
[stella] ~ i know i also veri bored !
THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME SCOLD THAT ********* [ I will not name that person ] , BUT AM I VERI CRAPPY ? MAYBE I SHALL CRAP LESSER BAHS.