After 3 days of day-camp , i finally got something to post lerrs. By the way , for the previous post i forget to add something in .. my cousin name is Zhi Quan , there is nothing wrong with that , but it is a girl .. that's why. GET IT? Although this camp wasn't a really nice one but i can't take it anymore !!
I WANT 2B BACK AGAIN !I REALLY MISS THEM!!!
I really really really miss 2B a lot . On the second day of the camp .. I spent the time on the bus to Sentosa , thinking about the memories we had together . I WANT 2B BACK !! I REALLY MISS THEM! Boo hoo .. I shall post about the camp bahs . On the first day , we were introduced to our facilitators .. i call her NUT , she was the sis of Paul Twohill [its real] then i cannot remember what happened on that day ler . I onli remember there is a lot of lectures and presentations . The lunch was .. mixed rice [shared with eric , but still didn't finish]Then on the second day , we went to Sentosa for "Amazing Race" . It was quite "amazing " lar . We went to different checkpoints during the afternoon and the one leading was JENNIFER lurhs .. he is also known as Guan Yeow . We went to , i think manage to complete 4 stations bahs , cos of the rain lor. The checkpoint which i remembered the most was the splashing of water one lor [i got splashed , of course] .. then the others i forget about it ler.We were one of the latest group .. as i said because of the rain. Then the others went back to school already. When we arrived back at school many were still at the foyer , i think waiting for their friends bahs. Then the lunch was spaggiti [dunoe how to spell]. Then on the third day , there was more lectures and more presentations .. there was also dances and the KRANJI MASS DANCE .. i lurve it ! [it brings back memories of 2B ..] It was the last day of the day-camp .. we took photos and it is another time to say goodbye .. THANK YOU NUT .. NATALYA , anyway Aishay thanks for the 2B CD =)
Kayys .. enough
Replying of tags
[edina] ~ did i say my birthday is coming ?
[eric] ~ she isn't a lesbian .. sry i nvr tell u that Zhi Quan is a girl .
[cin] ~ i will TRY to trust u ..
[wanlin] ~ thx fer taggin