Thursday, May 17, 2007 @
I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF

I failed 3 subjects till now .. AMATHS // SOCIAL STUDIES // GEOGRAPHY .. for amaths i failed by three marks , for social studies i failed by one mark and for geography i failed by one or two mark . I studied but i get this kind of results , i think i started revision too late .. After this exam i found out something .. i do papers quite slowly // i always ALWAYS makes careless mistake . A long ago .. i already know i have this problem , but i always forget to improve it .. this time i really learnt my lesson . MUST REMIND ME TO DO MY WORK FASTER !! I WILL WORK HARD FOR THE OTHER HALF OF THE YEAR ! I show u a video .. from laozhabor [actress] I did link her .. www.laozhabor.blogspot.com




Replying of tags
[sister] ~ i know u know me veri well !
[sister] ~ u are my " sister " lehs
[sister] ~ lols .. tag often :]
[stella] ~ yup .. i pro mahs
[linshan] ~ HELOOS .. THANKS for tagging me too!
[yanni] ~ YES !! two-b gathering rox !!!
[edina] ~ the results are just above .. find :]
[edina] ~ i went to tag u lerrs :]
[yuejun] ~ i add when have time kkies ?
[eric] ~ YAP .. i manage to take so much photos ;D
[wanting] ~ lols ;D

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.