Errs . woke up this morning at 4.00am , because of a dream .. which always end by falling down from a very high place , that kind of feeling lurhs . RAWR ! I AM VERY GRUMPY NOW ;DD Do you have this kind of dream before ? Everytime , when i have this kind of dream . I find it a bit weird cause it always happen in the same place , with the same few person ..
KRANJI SECONDARY AND WITH A FEW BB SENIORS
So sians rite .. at least change the place and the few person :p JUST JOKING LAR . Just finish reading the DA VINCI CODE novel - the divine proportion , Mona Lisa , The last supper and so on lurhs .But i find something veri weird , In the picture --> The last supper , if i am not wrong it says that both sides have 6 disciples .. but i counted onli 5 on the right side. Maybe my eyes got screwed up bahs ;D Then still need to study the BB PRE-CAMP READING MATERIAL .. so many page :p Anyways happy birthday to my dearest cousin ;D my neck is in real pain .. CAUSE I READ TOO MUCH BOOK LERS , head keep looking down at the book .. HAHAHAHS. I think i must sleep earlier today . I HAVEN FINISH MY HW .. i think tmr then do lar ;DD i am not lazy . 5 more days to my LDC2 camp , read onli a little onli . ARGHH , still got homework to do =.= sians . Kkies ;D shall reply tag now ..
Replying of tags
[yuejun] ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
[edina] ~ Dont worry i veri good derhs .. i will not be angry over little stuff ;D
[shuqing] ~ i replyed :]
[shuqing] ~ and replyed :]
[shuqing] ~ and replyed to all ur tags ;DD
[shuqing] ~ My post is long cause got lots of info .. got read ? :]
[jocelyn] ~ HELLOS .. thanks for tagging
[yanni] ~ i will .. u should ENJOY UR HOLIDAYS TOO !
[may] ~ i relink you nxt time .. today i veri tired lers ;DD
[wanlin] ~ I ALSO SAW YOU YTD :]
[siying] ~ i know .. its onli ur name that is jumbled up .. lols
[wanlin] ~ HELLOS
[doreen] ~ YA .. U MADE THE ATMOSPHERE NICER ;D
[doreen] ~ 28JULY !! ;DDD
[yuxuan] ~ why delete ur blog ?
[yuxuan] ~ I KNOW U ARE MY FAN ;DD
[yuxuan] ~ i will update often !