Thursday, August 23, 2007 @
AMATHS - 59.5
HISTORY/ SS - 52

My results for amaths is around borderline and this means there will be a chance that i will drop the subject . History too . For the amaths common test , i DID study for it . I know i am a slow learner so i started my revision last sunday , but in the end i only got a just passed mark . I started revising earlier before other people , i did my homework , i listen during lessons .

BUT WHY ?

I know how to do , its just that there isnt enough time . Maybe because i am careless , for example , the first question i copied the equation wrongly and in the end the whole question was wrong . For the second question i accidentally added in a negative one into the equation .. until now i still dont know where the negative one comes from . All those mistake that i said just now .. cost 5 marks already. I really dont want to drop any of the subjects .. all i wished for at the end of the year is to promote to Secondary four without dropping any subjects . I am also struggling with my chemistry and my physics .. the end - of -year exam is almost reaching . Even though for this term PPR , i didnt fail any of the subjects [ until now ] but i am worried that the results from term one and two will pull my marks down . I will study hard , i will .

will the shooting star appear tonight ?

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.