Does it resembles any two advertisement recently ? HAHA . Just tried the blogger videoplayer to upload this video - SLOW . I think is not my com slow , you try luh ! This will be my temporary blog , cause i changing skin for the previous one . Okays , i will be blogging again at this blog , and i think i am changing my URL and blogskin by today :) So the black-surfer web will not be available ler. HAHA
Replying of tags
[linshan] ~ I also forget to tag yours . SORRY !
[qisquare] ~ Celebrate ! Woohoo
[yuxuan] ~ I am really worried for my amaths :(
[xiaoxiong] ~ you are always the odd one OUT !
[cheungweng] ~ Ya . a very unique style for JAYCHOU
[sl] ~ Thanks :)
[xiaoxiong] ~ I think is also time for you to XIA TAI !
[JOCELYN] ~ But i changing again ..
[stella] ~ Cute rite ! GREAT MIND THINKS ALIKE . HAHA
[xiaoxiong] ~ zzz. XIA TAI ! XIA TAI !
[eric] ~ No more now .. act cool ..
[eric] ~ going to put up a post soon xD
[yanni] ~ Heeya :D
[doreen] ~ lols . Ya , it is cute :P
[siying] ~ Thanks . haha