Sunday, October 28, 2007 @
Had Parent meeting session on Friday . IT REALLY SUCKS , i mean my results . I dont know whether i should drop to combine science or not :(( but i dont feeling like dropping it lehs . I want to try and see if i can cope or not . Maybe because this year i never work hard enough , so i will try to work harder nxt year , then see if my result got improve . But i am a little afraid of risking my grades :((

I REALLY FEEL LIKE KNOCKING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL .

haix . For saturday , i had BB parade and was having drill throughout the whole parade . Now my feet are aching . We had the drill test - COMMANDING , is my weakest point . Never mind , i have got an album to recommend to all of you . You may like it , you may not like it .. but i think some songs not bad luh .



I really dont understand wat the first song is about . The second , third , fourth song is nice . No comments on the fifth and sixth . The seventh song can be counted as my favorite in this album luh :) The eighth song is about the environment and love , not bad - quite nice . Err .. remember we need to save the earth :) The number nine song is an english song , can be counted as nice lar . The number ten song is quite nice and Faye can really sing high-pitched songs , just listen to the whole song and you will know wat i mean by high pitch . The no. eleven song is a CHEERFUL song . haha ! Not bad lar xD No comments for the last song . Album - 爱· 歌姬 by F.I.R

Replying of tags
[catherine] ~ I will . SOON
[stella] ~ Thanks
[shasha] ~ Kays
[siewyi] ~ Thanks
[siying] ~ Then why you all need to learn first aid ? - TO SAVE PPLE LUH . haha
[xiong] ~ Great idea . i NEED FIREWORKS xD
[siewyi] ~ I respect them , but they think i am not strict enough , thats why they think it is not important to listen to me . AND I SCOLD THEM WITH REASON . without reason .. i scold for wat ? They are like playing in the classroom during the first aid lesson . SO I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SCOLD RIGHT ?! I am not very angry luh . Anyways thanks for your advice .
[eric] ~ No xD
[shuqing] ~ Thanks
[yanni] ~ RAWR ! HAHAHA
[yangqi] ~ Why it isnt like me ? Ahaha . THANKS
[doreen] ~ I WILL BE THE MONSTER IN THE CITY ;D
[eric] ~ YAP YAP YUP xD
[wanlin] ~ HAHAHA . boliaos
[yangqi] ~ i updated ler
[catherine] ~ okays . ALRIGHTS

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.