ITS 5.15AM & i am posting right now .
I cant sleep due to certain reason ( i woke up at 4am ) ..
Firstly , i dont know who the **** is shouting so loudly at my HDB de void deck . Its super irritating .. HELLO! Sir , it is now 4.15am & and i really want to sleep .
Secondly , the people living above me . I dont know wat they are doing in the middle of the night , because every (almost) one hour .. they will drop something super heavy on the floor and i will hear the sound coming from my celing .
Thirdly , Marbles. The people living above me are also dropping marbles , quite a few times already.
TO EVERYONE : I am already very irritated by a few things this week .. i am so sorry if i show you attitude . ( i am hearing the marbles again .. RIGHT NOW ! )
Later there is still BB parade .. ARGHHH !