Saturday, March 29, 2008 @
Alright . The adamkhoo workshop is over and the closing ceremony was really touching .

DID I CRY ? ask me privately if you want to know :D

After this ceremony , i realise that - actually life is difficult for some people, but they managed to endure through it . I know i am really fortunate to be able to see my parents almost every single day , some of them dont even have the chance . I know that i didnt treat my parents well enough , i know .

MUM AND DAD I AM SORRY FOR MAKING BOTH OF YOU ANGRY SOMETIMES.
MUM AND DAD I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.
MUM AND DAD

I LOVE YOU . I REALLY LOVE YOU .

We must treasure every single thing we have . And to my friends - SORRY and THANK YOU
Its just a three day course , but i learnt much from it . Our trainers are awesome & fantastic . FREDDIE , ANDREA AND MELVIN :D Thanks for the three days .

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.