EXAMS ARE OVER ! HOORAY xD
I think i will not do well for physics & Chemistry & ss/his . The other subjects .. i think will be okay bahs . Lols , its a long time since i posted , the previous post is only for music la ( ehhs .. i started my post with a song again , by LEONA LEWIS . I will also end the post with another song :D ) . This two weeks was stressful . AND CHINESE OLVLS IS COMING IN A FEW WEEKS TIME . ARGHH . We had to stay back today for mdm yong's lesson at the hall .
ITS SO WARM INSIDE THE HALL.
I AM SO HUNGRY.
& SO TIRED.
& THE LESSON WAS SOOOO BORING :/
Then after mdm yong's lesson , went to wanlin hse with :
TOWRONG
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING
YANGQI
JUNGUANG
YANNI
CHRISMIN
I tell you carom is fun .. SO FUN xD RIGHT DINGDING ? HAHA , its the first time i am so engross in the game lor. It was so funny went ding & i played carom yesterday.Alrights, nxt week will get back my horrible result le. Ending off with another song: A SUPER NICE 'PEACE&WORLD'SONG .
for someone else?
is it you or me?
it really dont look like ..
i dont believe ..
thinking about ..
hope that it is true ..
i am confused by ..
can i forget about it?