Sunday, November 09, 2008 @
FINALLY . ITS ALMOST, OVER.

Haha. I just started a facebook account. Add me if you know me . To start off, i shouldn't write anything abt the o level examination anymore. I shall start on ..

what happened recently.

OBAMA WON ! Thats not the main point . the main point is .. THERE IS A NEW CHANNEL CALLED OKTO !! AND THE FIRST SHOW I WATCHED ON OKTO IS "ELMO'S WORLD" Okay thats still not the main point, what i wanted to say is for the past few weeks i have been studying for my olevels examination. and on the first week of examination, my grandmother passed away ( i wrote that on the previous previous previous post if i am not wrong ) ya , i really couldnt concentrate, but i did try my best la. i want a GOOD GRADE !!
AND yes, i was also thinking about what to wear for gradnight. I told eric i am going to wear a singlet, but of course i will not do that la. i think i will just wear ..

erm.
ehh.
i will wear ..

SOMETHING LA.

On that day then decide la. NOW MY BIGGEST WISH IS TO GET A SUPER DUPER GOOD L1R5 GRADE. like L1R5 <10

What happened NOT recently.

some pictures taken on the last day of sch ( before O levels ) :

Heh. the uploading of pictures very slow la. Next time .. then i upload :D



What happened today.

O LEVELS Phy MCQ lo. Actually didnt study much ytd . I was chatting with ALIBABA FOR THE WHOLE AFTERNOON . and it's interesting to talk to this person, ALIBABA. Then at night i was thinking of what to wear for grad night. Should i wear a top that is black in colour or should i wear a top that is DARK BLACK in colour ? hard to decide leh.

We also got the year book just now after the one hour exam. I look so toot . Actually i look toot all the time, never mind la. So .. ya , right now its 11.40am . thats what happen until now lo. but i can predict what i will do later in the afternoon.

No.1 Have my lunch
No. 2 Use the computer
No. 3 Watch TV
No. 4 Try chatting with ALIBABA , if she's online.
No. 5 .. let me think first.

Wednesday still got CHEM MCQ . That is the official day my olevels will end.



What events or activities that are planned.

NO.1 GRADUATION NIGHT.
NO.2 2B '06 CLASS CHALET .
NO.3 4D'08 CLASS CHALET. ( not sure whether can go or not .. )
NO.4 Actually until now, there is no "event/activity number four" yet.



Some NOT FUNNY STUFFS ( http://www.tallrite.com/LightRelief/worldsbestjokes.htm).

-TOP JOKE IN CANADA:
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300DEGREE C.

The Russians used a pencil.


-TOP JOKE IN WALES:
A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened.
The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied “I don't know, it all happened so fast.”


-TOP JOKE IN NORTHERN IRELAND:
A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.
“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.
The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”
“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”
The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”


Some isnt funny but just put it up lo. maybe my sense of humour is different from yours :D



More ... (http://www.innocentenglish.com/).

-Pork with fresh garbage. From a menu in Vietnam.

-Teppan Yaki - Before Your Cooked Right Eyes. From a menu in Japan.

-From the packaging of a Japanese brand of coffee:
Black coffee has great features which other coffees have never had: Non-sugar.

-In a Bucharest hotel lobby:
The lift is being fixed for the next day.During that time we regret that you will be unbearable.

-In a Swiss mountain inn:
Special today — NO ice cream.

-In a Budapest zoo:
Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, give it to the guard on duty.


-


Some music to fill your ears.



Ni Bu Shi Zhen Zheng De Kuai Le 你不是真正的快乐 - MayDay


JJ Lin - 我還想她 Wo Hai Xiang Ta (Im Still Thinking Of Her)

淚水 將我淹沒 到底誰該難過
究竟 是誰放掉 這段感情
我才終於明白 辦不到的承諾 就成了枷鎖
現實中幸福永遠缺貨

請告訴她 我不愛她
笑著難過 自我懲罰
想終止這一切掙扎 橫了心 說真心謊話

別告訴她 我還想她
恨總比愛容易放下
當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答

我才終於明白 辦不到的承諾 就成了枷鎖
現實中幸福永遠缺貨

請告訴她 我不愛她
笑著難過 自我懲罰
想終止這一切掙扎 橫了心 說真心謊話

別告訴她 我還想她
恨總比愛容易放下
當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答

我不愛 我不痛 我不懂
我的心 早已掏空
真心話 言不由衷

請告訴她 我不愛她
笑著難過 自我懲罰
想終止這一切掙扎 橫了心 說真心謊話

別告訴她 我還想她
恨總比愛容易放下
當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答

別告訴她 我還想她 就讓沉默 代替所有回答

Next Plane Home - Daniel Powter

I woke up early to baby blue eyes from afar
And when the sun comes through, lights you like the angel you are

I know I do you wrong
When I’m with you I’ve been gone

With every season change it looks the same
November to June
And on these empty streets I skip a beat the flowers don’t bloom

I can’t believe I missed your birthday again
And I want to come back but I just don’t know when

And I’m so lonely, you’re not here with me
That’s why I’m gonna be on the next plane home

The road that never ends round the bend I see you smile
I’d swim across the sea to be with you for awhile

Cause I made a life of being gone
Now the way that I feel is that I just don’t belong here

I stand around trying to make every moment and be somebody yeah anybody
It seems the whole world is taking me over I need somebody to help me get back to you

And I’ve always been a million miles away
But things are gonna change I just wanna come home

And you’re, you’re the only place I wanna see
That’s why I’m gonna be on the next plane home
Yeah I’m taking the next plane home
Now I’m getting the next plane home
Now I’m taking the next plane home

Why - Secondhand Serenade



ADVERTISEMENTS:

Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.

Tired of cleaning, yourself? Let me do it.




SIGNS AND NOTICES:

In a Florida maternity ward: "No children allowed."

Sign on the door of the maternity ward: "Push Push Push."

Sign in a non-smoking area: "If we see you smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."

Sign in a Laundromat AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT

Sign on motorway garage: PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE NEAR OUR PETROL PUMPS. YOUR LIFE MAY NOT BE WORTH MUCH BUT OUR PETROL IS.




HEADLINES OF NEWSPAPER:

Eye Drops off Shelf

Two Soviet Ships Collide, One Dies

Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors


end of long post.

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.