Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @
CHRISTMAS IS COMING. I HAVE TO WRITE A LETTER TO SANTA .



Dear Santa,

Everyone make mistakes. I admit i do. Yesterday that incident was somehow my fault. BUT THE SECURITY GUARD has overdone it. Maybe he thinks that he is doing his job but is there a need to scold me a ****** ****? i dont think so. i merely bounced the basketball twice at the foyer and he say that i am disturbing the others. Who is the others .. i am still wondering. There wasnt anybody at the foyer & the staffs inside the general office also cant hear anything. SECURITY GUARD TELL ME WHO AM I DISTURBING.. YOU ?! He saw me bouncing it TWICE but he didnt hear it. how did i disturbed you? i think i know already i VISUALLY disturbed him. haix. I dont wish to post my feelings here. i dont want to complicate this matter. i shall forget whatever things he said to me.

Santa, this year's Olevel examination is a very important exam. My biggest wish this year is to get an Olevel result with an L1R5 of 10 points and below. Please grant my wish.. Santa. It will be the best present you can ever give me for this year and next year- Chiam Sheng Kiang, 2008 Olevels result: L1R5 < 10points

Do give my warmest regards to your reindeers. Do you need people to help you wrap presents or help you buy presents? I dont mind working part-time :D MERRY CHRISTMAS, SANTA.

Yours sincerely,
Chiam Sheng Kiang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. done with the letter. I know what i did just now was stupid. but you never know, the legendary Santa may really exist. Lols, my whole body aching sia.

LAST FRIDAY- basketball with friends the whole afternoon.
LAST SATURDAY- basketball with cousins the whole afternoon
LAST SUNDAY- Go hiking
THIS MONDAY- badminton the whole afternoon ( injured myself )
THIS WEDNESDAY- basketball and badminton the whole afternoon and also a few hours in the morning.

Tired week. this year is coming to an end liao. WAH, SIAN LA. Yesterday, i think i was under the sun for too long .. NOW I HAVE GOT A SLIGHT FEVER. so NOW I NEED WATER !! will update again, when i feel better. {the post had ended}

PROFILE.
SK.
PJC. 09S14
visitor arrivals (in millions)

ADVERTISE.

SPEAK.


LINK.
Class 2B

Adeline
Angela
Cindy
Chee Keong
Danielle
Dingxiong
Donald
Doreen
Jacky
Jerica
Jerol
Jingyi
JOCELYN
Jocelyn
Junjie
Linshan
Li Yan
Mabel
Mariz
May
Michelle
Roger
Sasfinn
Shasha
Shu Qing
Si Min
Si Ying
Siew Lee
Stella
Shunyu
Thinn
Valerie
Wan Lin
Wan Ting
Wan Xin
Wei sheng
Yang Qi
Yee Gin
Yiting
Yue Jun
Yun hui
Yushan
Yu Xuan
Yvonne
Zul

THANKS.
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.