SK / YQ: GO ! you can do it !! shit it out man!
YQ / SK: okay .. i will
SK / YQ: GO GO GO ! JIAYOU.
YQ / SK: AHH. FINALLY ..
I still remember that time both of us were at the concord SHSF camp. One of the girls lost her comb in the toilet. she ask if she can go to the toilet, we allow la.. then the girl behind her also want to go in. Then i ask her why , she say she is accompany-ing the girl who is going into the toilet to get her comb. i was thinking : FOR WHAT SIA ?!! THEN YANGQI AND I STARTED ACTING OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN BTW THE TWO GIRLS .. WHEN THEY ENTER THE TOILET:
YQ: GO ! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT !!
YQ: I KNOW YOU CAN PICK IT UP !!
SK: THE COMB IS SO NEAR .. BUT I CANT REACH IT.
YQ: I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT . JIAYOU !!
SK: YEAH. FINALLY GOT THE COMB FROM THE FLOOR -.-
lols. still dont understand why. and i dont want to know anymore. JUST LEAVE IT AS IT IS. In a nutshell, girls go toilets in two's cos they need encouragement.
More flowers photos ( CONTINUED):
Starting from left: ME . gy . amelia . wanting . sucker .
Aiyo , CINDY why your face so black. What happen ?
YONGXIANG: i love kranji MIEN (noodles) the most !
Erm , who is the real JAY ? look at the face .. you know already la. So different ..
The five jumpers.
LOL. today went back to school to visit the teachers. since its new year celebration for the KKS students mah. After the CNY celebration, wanlin, yangqi, peiwen, chrismin, jerica, yeegin, jerica's friend and I went to PIZZA HUT TO HAVE OUR LUNCH. WALAU eh, chrismin can really take a long time to finish her food one leh. Then jerica .. she cannot stop laughing one. From this lunch at PIZZAHUT. I learnt two lesson.
1ST LESSON: Never eat out with chrismin. WASTE TIME SIA.
2nd LESSON: Never eat out with jerica. SHE WILL NVR STOP LAUGHING.
Okay uh . nxt time you people are going out, if both of them are going too .. count me out. lol
