I LOST MY HANDPHONE :( DONT SMS ME ALREADY.
LOL. is either i left it in IMM or in my grandfather's house last sunday night.. but i ask my grandfather already, he say he dont see any handphone. Then i call my number , someone answered , but he say , " sorry , i am busy. I will get back to you later." Hope he calls me back ASAP. IF NOT I WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE. actually also not a bad thing .
MY DAD LOST HIS VALUABLES TOO- 800 DOLLAR . OMG. MY FAMILY IS LIKE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS .. POORER. HAHA.
(edited- tues morning, prev part of the post was posted- monday night)
WOOHOO! LOLS. i left my handphone in IMM de store - sony style. my dad went to collect it already. okay. but dont sms me yet. i need to charge the phone.. i think going no batt le. BYE.